HSBC Online Banking activation
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
If you registered for Online Banking prior to the 17th December 2014 it's not possible for you to activate your existing Secure Key and you will need to re-start your registration.
If you registered for Online Banking after this date, please log on to Online Banking entering your username, memorable answer and your password, from here you will be prompted to activate your Secure Key.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this delay may cause. Once you are registered, we look forward to introducing you to Online Banking, including the exciting enhancements we're working on now.
Manage your money on the move and access your personal accounts easily and securely with our Mobile Banking App.
- Stay in control Set up new payments, transfer money, pay bills and stay on top of your finances
- Bank on the move Use our app at home, work or wherever life may take you
- Stay secure Our two factor authentication offers a higher level of security which will help protect you from online fraud
Download the app
At present the HSBC Mobile Banking app can only be used on Android™, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch, Amazon fire and BlackBerry© digital devices running up-to-date software.
iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod Touch and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. HSBC Digital Banking terms and conditions Opens in a new tab.
If you're new to Online Banking:
- Open the app and click 'Log on'
- Click 'Not registered'
- Follow the on screen instructions to register and activate your digital secure key
If you're an existing Online Banking customer, you can access the app using your current log on details.
- About HSBC
- Site map
- News and media
- HSBC Group
- UK Ring-fencing
- © HSBC Group 2017