Advance Credit Card
Available exclusively for existing HSBC Advance customers, this card offers a generous rewards programme with discounts on top brands around the world. Plus, you could enjoy the flexibility of an interest-free period of 28 months on balance transfers – all for no annual fee. Learn more about becoming an Advance customer.
Credit is subject to status, affordability and applicable terms and conditions.
21.9% APR (variable)
21.9% p.a (variable)
Based on an assumed credit limit of
- 0% interest for 28 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 1.3% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months* from account opening
- No annual fee
* At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
- Enjoy global discountsEarn cashback from your favourite shopping brands with Visa Offers, plus get instant discounts from well-known brands around the world with our home&Away rewards programme. For all offers check out the home&away website.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking appMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking app.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
Credit card fees abroad
- 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world you can speak to our dedicated team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for the HSBC Advance Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Simply choose the way that suits you best. But first, check out the eligibility requirements for the HSBC Advance Credit Card.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for Online Banking to apply.
Registered for Online Banking?
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You might also be interested in
HSBC Advance account
Find out how an HSBC Advance Current Account can reward you.
You’ll need to pay in at least £1750 per month.
Premier Credit Card
Our Premier credit card for our Premier customers.
Only available to our existing Premier customers.