Balance Transfer Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- £25 cashbackTake out a Balance Transfer Credit Card and bag yourself £25 when you spend or transfer a balance of £300 (fee applies) within the first 60 days of opening your account. The offer applies to new customers who submit an application before 2 March. We’ll pay your reward by 30 June and T&Cs apply
- 0% interest for 32 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening
A 1.4% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months* from account opening
- No annual fee
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
- Enjoy cashback and rewards
Earn cashback from your favourite shopping brands with Visa Offers, plus get instant discounts from well-known brands around the world with our home&Away rewards programme. For all offers check out the home&away website.
Using your card
- Manage your card online
Online banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional card
Add your partner or family members over 18 to your account. It's a simple way to get more from your HSBC Credit Card.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app
Make payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app.
- Use your card abroad
You can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistance
Day or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Balance Transfer Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
New to HSBC
You just need to provide a few details as part of your application.
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You might also be interested in
Advance Current Account
Find out how an HSBC Advance Current Account can reward you.
You’ll need to pay in at least £1750 per month.