Table of contents
Do I qualify for Jumio?
One of the quickest and most convenient ways to provide us with your identification and proof of address documents is to use the new online Jumio tool. To use this you’ll need a computer equipped with a webcam.
You qualify for Jumio if:
- You have received a letter from HSBC Safeguard asking you to ‘Update your records quickly’ using Jumio
- Your letter contains a unique 10 digit reference number
- Your document details must match those we currently hold for you before proceeding. Please see the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ below for help
Before you begin
- You will need your original Identification and/or address documents to hand.
- If you are required to provide a proof of address document, you will need a scanned copy of your original document ready to upload.
- You will need a computer equipped with a webcam.
- Please remember you will be unable to complete the online document verification for anyone other than yourself.