There's currently a temporary Stamp Duty holiday for homebuyers in England and Northern Ireland.
Learn more about Stamp Duty.
This Stamp Duty holiday is due to end on 30 June 2021.
It’s important that you’re aware of the following information:
- we can’t guarantee your purchase will complete by 30 June 2021
- if you choose to use a non-HSBC panel conveyancer, this may result in a longer transaction length when compared with using an HSBC panel conveyancer
- if your purchase does not complete before the end of the Stamp Duty holiday, you may need to pay Stamp Duty
- your chosen conveyancer will be able to advise you of any impact the end of the Stamp Duty holiday may have on your purchase
By logging on, you can do the following:
- pick up where you left off
- pay booking fees
- decide on which valuation type you would like
- accept the offer document
- confirm your details for joint applications
Are you registered for online banking?
From the 'My Banking' menu, select 'Continue my mortgage application'.
You'll need your username, which we sent you through the post.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm the first applicant and I've forgotten my username. What should I do??
I'm the second applicant and I've forgotten or not received my username. What should I do?
I've logged on to online banking to view my mortgage application and it's not there. What should I do?
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.