ISAs – the first step to better investing
ISAs are a tax-efficient way to save because you pay no tax on the interest earned on a Cash ISA or income and growth from a stocks & shares ISA. That’s why many people choose to maximise their ISA allowance every year.
- In 2019/20, you can save up to a maximum of £20,000 – in a lump sum or spread out over the tax year
- Save with an HSBC Cash ISA or stocks & shares ISA or a combination of the two
HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA
- Be rewarded for your loyalty
- Earn interest tax-free
- Open with just £1
- Instant access
Help to Buy ISA
- Helps you to save towards your first home
- Get a 25% bonus on your savings, up to £3000
- Save up to £200 per month. All the interest is tax free
- Save an additional £1000 in the first month, to help kick start your savings
Stocks & shares ISAs
- Get access to diversified range of investments
- Browse range of ways you can invest in an ISA
- You could begin with as little as £100 when you choose your own investments – or with £1,000 if you want our advice.
Eligibility criteria and fees may apply. You may get back less than you invested. You should aim to invest for at least 5 years.
Explore your investment potential
If you’re setting money aside for your future, you’re already an investor. We want to help you become a better one. Because what you do with your money today could make a difference to how it grows tomorrow.
You may get back less than you invested. Eligibility criteria and fees apply.
Please bear in mind
Investment risk: All investments carry some risk. The value of investments (and any income received from them) can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invested. For some investments this can also happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets.
Time commitment: Most investments should be considered as a medium to long-term commitment; this means you should be prepared to hold them for at least five years.
Tax benefits: The value of any tax benefits described depends upon your individual circumstances - tax rules may change in future.
Other risks: In addition to the risks mentioned above, there are other risks associated with investing in our products. These are outlined in the Key Features Document for each product and, where applicable, in the Key Investor Information Document for the underlying fund(s), which you should read carefully before applying.
Terms and Conditions
1Lines are open from 8am to 10pm every day (except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day). To help us continually improve our services and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your communications with us. Any calls that may or do lead to a transaction will be recorded. We will keep these records for seven years. You can ask for a copy at any time during those seven years.