It’s quick and easy to apply online
Financial and other criteria apply.
More than just a bank account
Choose the account that could help you thrive and prosper, with exclusive benefits, family features and preferential terms and service, all for no monthly fee.
- Premier Worldwide Travel InsuranceComplimentary Worldwide Travel cover provided by Aviva Insurance Ltd, including winter sports, for you, your partner, your children and your grandchildren
- Premier Relationship Management ServiceA dedicated Premier Relationship Management service available 24/7 to support your individual needs
- Have HSBC accounts in other countries?Manage them all with Global View and make fee-free Global Transfers between them in minutes
Plus all your everyday banking essentials
- Withdraw up to £1,000 a dayUse our contactless Visa debit card, with no cash withdrawal fees1 at any HSBC UK cash machine.
- Bank whenever you wantPay bills and send money quickly, easily and securely, 24 hours a day, online and on your mobile.
- Interest-free arranged overdraft*Apply for a £500 interest-free arranged overdraft facility with no overdraft fee, subject to status and meeting HSBC's UK proof of address requirements
*Representative example (assumed overdraft £1,200): 0% EAR variable on the first £500 and 11.9% EAR on the rest.
As an HSBC Premier customer, you and your family could enjoy the benefits of Premier Worldwide Travel Insurance from Aviva, including winter sports holidays for up to 31 days a year, along with a range of international services to help make your life easier.
Find out moreExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Applying online is quick and easy
New to HSBC
You can apply for a sole HSBC Premier Bank Account online.
If you want to apply for a joint account, or looking to upgrade your existing account to HSBC Premier, this can only be done in branch or by phone
Existing HSBC Premier customers
For more information or telephone banking, please call:
In the UK: 03457 707070
From outside the UK: +44 1226 260 260
Lines are open 24 hours a day, subject to scheduled maintenance periods.
If you are a Premier customer in another country and want to open a UK Premier account, please speak directly to your Relationship Manager or local Branch.
Apply in branch or by phoneExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
1Some other cash machine operators may apply a direct charge for withdrawals from their cash machines and this should be advised on screen at the time of withdrawal. These transactions are subject to a non-sterling transaction fee, currently 2.75% of the amount of the transaction.
Our telephone, online and mobile banking services are open 24 hours a day subject to scheduled maintenance periods. During busy periods calls may be transferred outside the UK. Textphone is not available in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. To help us continually improve our service, and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your calls with us.